Tuesday, November 9, 2010

[Boys will be boys] sheila mckay photography | charlotte nc kids photographer

Boys will be boys!  These two boys were so fun to photograph.  Full of spunk and a joy to watch together.  I am always amazed at the close relationship that siblings have, especially twins.  There is always that close bond that is evident. 

Take a look at these happy faces.  As usual, I had so many images that I loved, that I couldn't keep my promise for the session.  But, not keeping this promise just means that I was able to get way too many images that I couldn't resist. 

K, L, and Y - I hope you like them!  I know my favorites - can't wait to hear which are yours!  Sorry I couldn't keep the gallery from 8-10 - your little guys were too good in front of the camera!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sheila...Thank you so much for the amazing pictures!! We will cherish each and everyone of them for many years to come!! Your work is amazing!! ~ Lisa

Search This Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones